|The Rs24 research delivers a reliable and precise basis of information for the answering of decisive questions concerning IPR (Intellectual Property Rights). Rs24 researches are the tool for avoiding conflicts early on, and for securing and increasing the value of immaterial assets.
You can choose whether you would like to pay in US Dollars or in Euros and the requested currency will be displayed automatically when ordering.
This service is subject to the Rs24 Quality Standard and includes the following general features:
IPRG has been developed, and put into practice, by i-relations GmbH, the specialists for IPR Solutions, with a clear focus on the tasks of monitoring and usage analysis of IPR (Intellectual Property Rights). IPRG offers the following advantages :
IPRGsc (sc for short coverage) are, as efficient one-off researches, the introduction into the continuous ‘In Use’ monitoring of IPR Guard (detailed information under www.iprguard.de).
- The IPRG concept is based on a four-stage workflow and the optimal distribution of resources between automatic and continuous searching, brandspider analysis and manual control by IPRG research specialists..
- IPRG is conceived as an interactive and self-learning system. The IPRG Brandspider builds up individual, multi-lingual ‘Bad Word’ catalogues which can ‘learn’ and be optimized after each IPRG research, by virtue of Relevance Feedback.
- The infrastructure of IPRG relies on highly-efficient Linux Cluster whose processing performance is adjusted to individual monitoring aims and can therefore also carry out processing-intensive Usage Analysis precisely.
Areas of Action for IPRGsc:
The IPRGsc research results are delivered over the interactive web-aided IPRG Montoring Center. Along with the extensive research statement for the chosen monitoring areas, a detailed statistical report is also produced. The time involved for IPRGsc researches can be up to 2 weeks. Further capabilities, with Watchlist Functions and Relevance-Feedback (among others) are available via IPRG (further information under www.iprguard.de)).
- IPRGsc tracks down definite infringements of IPR.
- IPRGsc investigates, as part of the Brand Management, the ‘Brand In Use Status’, the status of the actual use of brands.
- IPRGsc supplements traditional IPR-Status research into Brand, Company Names and Protected Titles, and allows the conversion to comprehensive, monitoring strategies, spread over several media.
Web: Text-oriented monitoring of the Internet (static and dynamic pages, blogs, forums)
Images: picture oriented search and analysis of logos and images in the Internet
* No legal advice is given by Rs24.